What Mike Michelini is up to Now – Feb 4 – 10, 2024
Listen as audio here [1.5 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
Greetings from Delhi, India – first time to India and finally a check for participating in Meghla’s amazing India Sourcing Trip! Will be here speaking and guiding this whole week – keep an eye out for photos and vlogs!
* Speaking at India Sourcing conference tomorrow afternoon (Monday) on “Differentiating your brand in 2024”
* Loadpipe protocol community building- moving from product side to marketing and community side, last week had great meetups, pitches, webinar and now working on branding and strategy.
* Handshake, HandyCon 2024, The Happening is happening! Also arranging more meetups in California, and reflecting from last week’s Taiwan gathering and more.
* Plumepas and Amazon commerce brands at Para Living – the team has really been improving as I don’t “push” as much, which is beautiful and motivating.
* Restructuring – feel this is on the list every week, but still undergoing massive corporate restructuring for last many months and moving along with it.
For those who want to see how they can get involved and help, here are some ideas!
How you can get involved:
* Re-launch of Plumepas – some of you already reached out and are supporting – the lost shipment of our new product dried flower bouquet was found and new shipment in and friends are getting word out and supporting, thank you! https://plumepas.com/bouquet
* Email marketing – really need to work on improving and optimizing email marketing across various businesses. Open for people to work with us on this role (no job post yet) Play in new window | Download