What Mike Michelini is up to Now – July 31 – Aug 6, 2022
* In Photo: Mike preparing for Flamingo Handshake live online auction.
Listen as audio here [2 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
Still “on the edge of my seat” for the Thai visa. Delays due to certified translating my Chinese marriage certificate to English for the immigration department. Looking like late August / early September.
* HR / payroll / finance – (maybe this will always be on my to do now) as our team and company gets larger and more complex – we must keep investing in these core admin processes and team. But massive progress, yet still massive things yet to do.
* Blimp Method Cohort 2 cart closing – those who want to join us with the next batch of Excalibur Brothers brand products need to confirm by this Friday midnight NY time.
For those who want to hear the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan July 31 – Aug 6, 2022 Shadstone Limited
Keep on grinding! We are building and creating amazing things and when you step back and look at the forest in the trees – so much has been prepared.
Last Thursday seriously drained me – awake 4am for a Flamingo Handshake auction, and then work in the middle, and preparing for a Blimp Method webinar at 8pm that was 2 hours long and ebike back to my place from David’s. Auction was fun but a low total sales, and the webinar had a decent turnout and this coming week we ned to see if we can convert. And of course talking to a bunch of interested people in direct chats and calls.
But we achieve greatness when we push our limits. And the “empire” (again, for reference on https://static2.mikesblog.com/empire2022.jpg ) is truly making progress.
As I have been trying to make clear to our team in various calls and checkins – we are really becoming a large Amazon seller (again) – with the last 3-6 months truly moving in that direction with 3 brands (Excalibur Brothers, Akitai, and Esatto (finally shipping a container). So we are making the adjustments in the team and systems (again!) to build the team and workflows for these brands.
GFAkids now has 100 enrolled students!
The crowdfunding we are getting better prepared with Edwin helping on paid ads and PM, and Patrick up to speed on the email outreach getting responses.
This coming week –
* As our team grows, our HR / finance / management /admin grows and develops. Seriously I am so proud of the developments here and hope to invest in more IT and systems (we did invest in Xero and other modules for our CRM portal).
* Blimp Method sales push – the webinar was last Thurs, recording went out, now this week is the week for them to decide if they want to partake in cohort 2 or not.
* Crowdfunding process – BeckyAI video shoot was last week, we are getting FB ads and influencer outreach going – lets dive deep into the entire workflow and improve this process for long term growth and scale.