What Mike Michelini is up to Now – Dec 18 – 24, 2022
(in photo, Maggie and Miles at a Chiang Mai playground/ restaurant
Listen as audio here [1 minute long] (or scroll down for text)
Year end, and reflecting on business deals and relationships.
* Kids home from school, Wendy still not back til Dec 26
* Putting pressure on a logistics nightmare situation and escalating it.
* More focused lately on corporate structure and synergizing the various brands and businesses we have. May have more to announce public soon.
* Enjoying rewards of an amazing Shadstone ninja retreat, feel it already and hope I can continue to be the “coach” to empower and grow the team to be more and more leaders.
For those who want to hear the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan Dec 18 – 24, 2022 Shadstone Limited
Last week was a lot of recovering for many of us – that retreat the week before took a lot out of us – physically and mentally. But I’d say for the better – I can feel it – that the team knows each other more, knows the gaps (our sales and lead generation team needs help) and is stepping up to improve. That is just beautiful to see.
I know we all feel like this every year, but 2023 I have great feelings for. At least for me, it is more stability and clarity. This is what is in my mind as our main buckets:
1) ecommerce sellers (PL) – restructuring into a focused team (too early to say more). But our main skill and team is about being amazon /ecommerce as sellers – and our portfolio of brands.
2) community / training (GFA) – will be doing fba meetups again in Chiang mai, workshops, and may do it across southeast asia, as Global From Asia. Bringing the GFAkids and GFAVIP under the same accounts / umbrella / workflow.
3) web3 / crypto / handshake (HNS) – even in the bear market, still chugging along with Handshake, Indigitus is holding on (various talks), lead generation for exchanges.
4) consulting / seo /crowdfunding (3C) – taking our experience and amazing ninja team from above, and offering these as services to select clients.
Still that is a ton, but the buckets are getting more clear, the team, the skills, the partners (as well as the “not suitable partners”) are getting sifted and sorted – and feel pretty rock solid entering the new year.
Basically – we have the amazing foundation – the team – the skills – the assets – the products and services – we had an amazing retreat – and now it is further refining the process (it will never end) – but scaling up sales / revenue across all the 4 points above. And each feed into one another (some more than others)
Still wondering if our team is reading these week plans – lol – so I’ll keep it short so that maybe if shorter it is more impactful.