What Mike Michelini is up to Now – July 25 – 31, 2021
Listen as audio here [2 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
- We have a couple more weeks in Shenyang. But flights are booked for Shenzhen, August 15 (few weeks away)
- Team building and leadership – this is my main role and probably will be on the week plan forever. But we do have an amazing team at Shadstone supporting all the various projects and dreams we have.
- Indigitus router – deep on the tech side, taking apart router, working with firmware, engineers.
- Handshake, diving into how governance on the blockchain works.
For those who want to hear the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan – July 25 – 31, 2021 Shadstone Limited
We hope everyone is having a great end of July. Here are some highlights on what is happening:
- Still reviewing the company team structure and discussing with team members about adding new responsibilities for their role.
- Example – in our paid ads department, we are looking to train someone on the team (or more than 1) on the paid ads. So that we can have backups and more people to grow this department. If you are interested in this opportunity – let us know!
- We will be having more discussions this week and please do not be shy to ask me or others on the team.
- Last week’s Flamingo Handshake auction went well – small number of attendees but they were actively participating so it was great.
- Indigitus router is deep on the hardware and software integration right now. We are adding more partners in this specialty as well as more developers from Sentinel side. I had more calls with Youtubers and preparing for the launch once the first 200 are complete. We have a week plan for Indigitus if you want to read more at indigitus.com/blog
- As I prepare to go to Shenzhen (flight for Aug 15), discussing about the next CBM event and leveraging the people in Shenzhen with the online event to make it a true matchmaking.
- Clients in our content and internet marketing seem happy and satisfied which is great.
- Feeling things are kind of smoothening out a bit and while we do need to restructure the team – it is mainly to hire / add / re-shift people around to fit in the correct role. Hope everyone is enjoying working here and we can grow and do these kinds of projects and tasks for long term.