What Mike Michelini is up to Now – Sept 19 – 25, 2021
Listen as audio here [1.5 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
The quick list:
- HR manager onboarding, finally. But I feel it was worth the wait and now we’re preparing to organize and optimize the team.
- NamesCon and Flamingo Handshake auctions this week. It will be 3am to 8am for each 3 days this week and I’m preparing to adjust my schedule.
- Indigitus announcement and moving to the next stage of the project is underway.
- Preparing for a How to sell your FBA business workshop / meetup in Shenzhen – Sept 30, Thursday as well as a golf tournament on the Sept 29.
For those who want to hear the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan Sept 19 – 25, 2021 Shadstone Limited
HR and recruiting is getting rolling and some new people to welcome
Finally we have someone who will be joining as HR manager. This is our first time to have this position in the company and we’re excited to have things rolling more smoothly with how the team and the company interact.
A new IT member joined on the web team to help with our growing network of sites that we are creating and improving.
And, we will be looking for new people in other various departments such as client services and community management, headed up by our new HR manager.
For our projects:
- NowShenzhen – still tons of work but it is exciting to work on as these improvements and enhancements are our team’s skills and strengths. Apartment section, a form submission center, improving broken links and other optimization are underway. We’re still thinking on the sales and business development as well as community management on who should help with that.
- Namescon and Flamingo Handshake auction this coming week at 3am our time on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. So it will be a weird schedule for my sleep this week and I need to prepare.
- Indigitus has an announcement that has been in the works for weeks and we’re trying to get that approved by all stakeholders in the team this week.
There are a few new projects in discussion here in Shenzhen with some meetings and other items.
I feel like I am missing some items. But overall, just keep on grinding and building and creating. This is what we love to do.