What Mike Michelini is up to Now -Aug 15 – 21, 2021
Listen as audio here [2 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
Settling back into Shenzhen (home at least until end of the year, probably longer). So many opportunities coming out.
- Grow the web team as we have more and more projects coming (Shenzhen Party re-build)
- More deal flow coming in for Amazon / ecommerce sellers, need to improve internal CRM system.
- GFAVIP member call and webinar this Wednesday night.
- Indigitus router final assembly this week, oversee it and also add some bonus to it.
For those who want to hear the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan Aug 15 – 21, 2021 Shadstone Limited
It was a full week in Shenzhen last week and getting my “mojo” back to my “hometown” in a way. It is mostly “open” to have meetings and travel but strict on the QR code scanning to show your health record and if you are “Green” or Yellow/Red (green is good if you can’t get the gist).
I still need more time to fully settle in and figure out how we will incorporate my being in Shenzhen with the business. But definitely we’ll be making more business deals and opportunities and I already think the team is noticing that.
- Shenzhen Party (aka Now Shenzhen) – we took over the site with a friend and investor and it is a massive network of about 6 built out sites. We will need our web team for restoring the old sites, re-designing, and growing out these sites.
- Amazon sellers wanting marketing help – already meeting a bunch (also for the broker side) and getting requests for help.
- Building out more sites and traffic for Amazon and ecommerce sellers (details coming soon). We will probably use the Drop Ship Site Today domain and brand.
- Invited to have an office space at a Live streaming ecommerce center to do our content from and other support.
- Talked to Bloomberg on Monday about Chinese Amazon sellers and may be in an upcoming article.
These are on top of the current Handshake projects coming from SkyInclude and the HNS community.
It is all about what we are good at and enjoy (at least I hope we all do!!) and will get busier and busier, especially once summer ends (once we get into September / Fall season I think tons of things will seriously pick up).
And the factory visits for Indigitus – more this week, more factories, more products (there is a whole line in store for Indigitus).
It does go back to our need to get an HR manager at the team and onboard/hire new people for the web projects mainly. We gotta have “a bench” as I learned in a book Janette recommended. Just like in basketball, if someone gets tired or hurt on the court, we have to have other players in the team who can step up on the court. And, especially now that there are more projects bursting out, we gotta be ready to scale and grow.
In a way, I feel during COVID, we have been working so hard on our team building and our systems, SOPs, and team training. Now is the time to grow to the next level.