What Mike Michelini is up to Now – Feb 21- 27, 2021
Listen as audio here [2 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
Lot of things going on! I’m stuck in this apartment complex in the northeast of China but fascinated how much can be done fully online. What a world we live in.
- Further building / coordinating with our leadership team at Shadstone. This is the key to sustainability and growth. Blessed with good people who put up with my “ADD”?
- Also developing the sales department, further redefining the offer for our GFAVIP membership and combining elements of our SEO / content team.
- Diving deeper into Handshake / HNS, and the decentralized internet, which I believe is the future of the internet naming system.
For those who want to read the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan Feb 21-27, 2021 Shadstone Limited
Full week that China is re-opened in the year of the Ox (Bull / Cow) and late last week, things were turning back up with business.
Some items to still coordinate/ solve:
- Event management department going through turnover and new training.
- Really happy to have Janette spending time training the leadership and sales department and also a session 1 on 1 with me. Wish we invested in this earlier. And, I do want to invest in more training for all on the team. You are all appreciated, and once we fix “Mike” and my mindset and get the correct structure of the company and a leadership team, I believe we can move to a new level on the business.
- Our new bookkeeper has been catching up on the bookkeeping and is very diligent and thorough, thanks for that.
- We truly have an amazing team, and thank you for all your hard work. I may not be talking about each person on these weekly updates, but if you’re part of the current team, you are here for a reason and we are doing our best to give you the tools and abilities to grow. If you have suggestions, please let management know.
- Next week for our Amazon bar products brand we should FINALLY be able to list on Amazon, so we will need to submit that to our partners and they will help make the listings that the content team has put together. I have a feeling we are missing some as we added quite a few products.
- Also need to further define the ambassador program for New York Bar Store. It is really overwhelming. Appreciate our brand ambassador’s experience and suggestions and it is my fault for not having enough time and thought dedicated on it.
- The Handshake / HNS / decentralized web is really booming. Well, everything in crypto is really booming, and the next “big thing” in the crypto space is NFT (basically artwork / collectibles on blockchain) and internet hosting – Handshake is in the middle of this discussion.
- We’ve been getting more and more requests in the SkyInclude service for helping with HNS trades and setup. Hope it will also be in website creation there too.
- Listing more sites for sale on Flippa market, need to do that to get the habit of getting income.
- Plan to do an online event for the Handshake space, as per a discussion with this week’s podcast guest, Jehan Chu. It was amazing to confirm making an event during a podcast interview.
- Working on “connecting” the GFAVIP membership / GFA podcast to the content investments / SEO and to the Handshake decentralized internet departments – the idea is to upgrade our GFAVIP package to include more of these elements:* Current GFAVIP membership benefits
* Blog content from Content Investments
* Handshake website on .gfa/ domain name extension
Let’s keep doing amazing work for our clients (Content + SEO), our community (GFA , GFAVIP), and our newer developing services (SkyInclude, Handshake)
I really try to keep you all informed and up to date, the last year we have pivoted a bit, but really when it boils down to it – always it is about
Studying the eLeadership Book by Maxwell that Janette recommended and updating the guidelines section of the handbook due to it:
What Does a Leader Do To Grow Other Leaders?
Model – shows them (SOPs / calls / training) how the job should be done.
Mentor – watch them do it and help them along.
Monitor – ensure they are getting the work done.
Motivate – encourage them to keep learning and improving.
Multiply – have these people become leaders who do the same to those growing in the team.