What Mike Michelini is up to Now – June 20 – 26, 2021
Listen as audio here [2.5 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
Happy Father’s Day to my dad, and to me! I can’t believe I am a father of a 5 and 7 year old human being. Time flies when you’re having fun. One thing, for sure, the COVID nightmare did force me to spend a lot more time with them, so that is an unexpected benefit.
What is the plan this week:
- GFA bootcamp simplification – doing a more simplified version
- GFA “dream” PPT and plan
- Flamingo Handshake Auction 3, Thursday, June 24 7am HK time
- Dweb Incubator mentor outreach/confirmation, team confirmation
- Indigitus ambassador order, supply chain setup.
For those who want to hear the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan June 20 – 26, 2021 Shadstone Limited
INTENSE times! But these intense times define us the most.
Hope these week plans keep everyone up to date on what is happening (which is a LOT) and gives you insights. Hope they also encourage you to suggest how you can get involved in various things we are working on.
Some bigger things:
- Our social media manager is stepping up to be our sales manager which is something much needed for quite a long time. She has been preparing great sales materials and strategies and we hope to sell both GFA packages and Shadstone service packages.
- GFA – still trying to find the right “fit” in a covid-world. But honestly even before covid, GFA was always struggling to find the right business model to be self-sufficient. It is a great media channel for making relationships. But, as a stand-alone “business” we still struggle. The bootcamp is simplifying a bit to be less pressure and to test it more. GFA Kids, not enough interest for the July program so far.
- CBM in September – need to confirm exactly the relationship with the Chinese expo. I have a draft PPT, if the team can step in (remind me please this week to explain!).
- But Wendy inspired me to make a PPT of “the dream, the vision” and it is 85% ready, and our graphic designer is working her magic on it. It was put in the #globalfromasia slack channel if you are curious to see a draft. Essentially, making it a “village” – a hybrid online/offline community of learning for events, for bootcamps/masterminds, for GFA kids. Step 1 is hopefully achievable and working on preparing it for launch/announcement at the CBM in September.
- On the Handshake / dWeb stuff – tons happening there. This coming week, Thursday 7am HK/Manila time we have the auction3 of Flamingo Handshake. I’m happy to say we have started to integrate our team w/ Chris and others in the Handshake community to “de-stress” me from being in the middle as much. Need to work on promoting this more this week and make the most of it.
- Also the dWeb incubator we are getting the mentors confirming (and we have experience from events / CBM / bootcamp / GFA kids – so we can use our skills) as well as preparing for the program to kickoff on Friday July 2, 7am HK/Manila time with the teams and mentors.
- Indigitus router is super busy too. We started the ambassador program last week and people are engaged and ready to get the ambassador version of the product and get it rolling. Working on getting a secret ambassador checkout page and accept crypto for it. Also registering company and setting up the financial system.