What Mike Michelini is up to Now – Feb 26 – Mar 4, 2023
Listen as audio here [1.5 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
Entering March, in my Sunday morning flow state and just enjoying what we are building all over the place. To build what we have, organically, has been so painful but anything worth it is worth it because it is not easy.
* Launching products – The Living Crystal on kickstarter, and Excalibur Brother’s luxury watch roll on Amazon both this week.
* HandyCon Third Annual – 2 weeks to go! March 8-10, handycon.xyz now is the time to push it hard- for the sake of the future of the internet.
* Financial department build out – onboarding the new financial team and hope all can stay and grow with us -once we have been financial reports, we can grow more confidently.
For those who want to hear the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan Feb 26 – Mar 4, 2023 Shadstone Limited
Ninjas keep on growing and learning. Pushing boundaries, finding our limits and surpassing them. Watched Star Wars episode 3 last night w/ the family, epic. To be a Yoda master, is the goal.
Feel the path is more and more clear, it is a massive amount of work, but it is getting more clear.
* HandyCon is less than 2 weeks away. This week coming is the last full week of marketing and preparing for it. Will start next wednesday USA t time (Thurs morning Asia time) and go til Friday (Saturday morning Asia time). Honestly all these centralized web3 competitors really inspired me to do this – for the future of the internet. Anne/ and the team are doing amazing, as always.
* Ecommerce Brands – Excalibur Brothers is launching the luxury watch roll (finally).
* Crowdfunding – The Living Crystal goes live Tuesday morning (USA time).
* GFA meetups, community, had a cm2 (Chiang Mai meetup 2) yesterday. Confirmed going to Japan for the Japan mastermind, Canton Fair trip is coming together, speaking in Singapore, and a few things lined up for Thailand. Seems truly “global from asia” these next couple months. Also developing out the bootcamp. And the synergy of GFAkids with the bootcamp is coming closer (still a lot of UX and flow to think about)
* Onboarding financial team members – finally, but it takes time to find the right people and we are having 3 great people from Nessa’s hard work searching and are getting our financials in order across all our various JVs.
* Announcement of the ninja belts. Was great to hear LJ share at last week’s monthly ninja call the concept of the belts. Been brainstorming this for close to a year and felt amazing to share with others and see how this will develop out.
So much to do. Still looking for filling the email marketing support (quarterback) and the “AISMM ninja” – but again, we need to be patient and find the right people.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download