What Mike Michelini is up to Now – Feb 5 – 11, 2023
Listen as audio here [1.75 minutes long] (or scroll down for text)
Air filter running beside me, as Chiang Mai is now in burning season mode. Bummer. Thoughts of dystopia – AI bots, polluted air, deadly virus – but onwards the human race must push.
This coming week:
* Amazon accounting and profitability – gotta dig more into the numbers. As we focus on it more, we need to know the numbers more deeply, giving it a name AMZNinja.
* CJ + AISMM – working on a workflow for creative juices to flow into AI social media marketing across our brands.
* GFA workshop – many in Chiang Mai and online been asking for training, gotta fill that need.
* Handycon, BD mode (in general) – more generally I need to switch from “studying and building” to business development and networking.
(short short list)
* AMZNinja profitability
* CJ + AISMM
* GFA workshops
* HandyCon BD
* new prod Thailand r&D
For those who want to hear the full week plan for Shadstone Limited, Mike’s company (removing sensitive info) – here it is:
Week Plan Feb 5 – 11, 2023 Shadstone Limited
It is never boring here. At least that is the goal and hope you all agree. We are learning and growing massively and hope all of us are implementing that as I believe it is a core value of Shadstone ninjas.
First I’ll just put it out there, yes we are restructuring. There are some people leaving and some people adjusting their time – many different reasons for each. While it does bug me (as change and transition is hard) I do believe it is for the best of all. We are supporting with good letters of recommendation for those who leave on good terms, and we believe they have learned a lot while here.
Last week highlights, with continued plans
* Ninja sheets – a new term/name for project managers to each have their own spreadsheet that lists out main clients / projects / issues / tasks so that it easier to find the corresponding portal task, documents, emails in clear cafe, sleep hungry, etc.
* Amazon profitability digging – still a ways to go, but we are finding tools and looking for people to help us on more the numbers and analysis of the brands. Still ongoing.
* Deep on “AISMM” tools and workflows and SOPs and videos and connecting oAuth. Believe finally over this past weekend we have the core foundation of connections and workflow and hop the CJ (creative juices) flow can happen this coming week (was testing over the weekend).
* GFA community, GFAkids workflow implement – another big project, but have been thinking critically on how to overall GFA community to integrate learning like the GFA kids have been doing.
* Handshake and HandyCon – Had good call with Anne, tons of work to do for HandyCon (in about a month!) so gotta kick it into high gear (BD mode) and make it happen.
So so much more, let’s keep learning and growing. Push our limits, not fear technology – and adapt.