**Note — room is 401 Block-B Kingdee instead of the first floor ****
Also, an additional speaker –> 郑伟彤, Product Director in Kingdee, speaking on Business Model of Kuaidi100.com
The Shenzhen Internet Marketing Group is organizing a meetup on Saturday afternoon, June 18, in the afternoon from 1pm to approx 5 or 6pm.
1) cost – its FREE. the room is given to us for free from King Dee cmpany, and speakers are doing it as volunteers.
2) Directions, there is a map below to the exact location, here are the nearest stops:
Bus station：Da Chong 大冲
Subway Station：Hi-tech Park 高新园
（English）room is 401 Block-B Kingdee Software Park, 2 Keji 12th Road South, High-tech Industrial Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen
Theme: Mobile Apps / Marketing
1) Larry Salibra, CEO Appartisan Mobile Apps, Guangzhou – speaking on apple mobile app development market
2) 郑伟彤, Product Director in Kingdee, speaking on Business Model of Kuaidi100.com
3) Todd Kleperis , President I-Contain Wireless Technology Solutions, speaking on how GPS tracking affects online businesses.
– Participants: E-commerce Experts, Geek, Exporter&Importer, Self Employed Designer&Project Manager, Job Seeker, SME Entrepreneur, Internet Observer, Learner and VC.
– Content: 2 Presentation + Free Discussion + 1 Case Study + Networking
– Mission: Facilitate the communication between Western e-marketers and Chinese entrepreneurs; create platform for e-Commerce knowledge sharing and program presenting; create hub channels for e-marketers to coordinate with programmers, designers etc.; create platform for VC to interact with program leaders and entrepreneurs.
– Dress Code: Smart Casual
– For reservation, please email to email@example.com or call 15816859376.